Thursday, February 26, 2015

Entrepreneur and Author Veronica Pearson!

More From Veronica Pearson! 
On set for her latest music video "Money Don't Lie". Link!
 
Hello and Welcome to another exciting week of FB Diva Friday Chronicles.  This week we welcome Entrepreneur, Author and Producer Veronica Pearson who is a veteran of the Air Force who has gone on to have a very productive post military career.  Hello Veronica, it's such a pleasure to have you with FB Diva Friday Chronicles. Please share with the readers more of your background and what going on with you?


  My name is Veronica Pearson. I was born and raised in Charleston, SC. I grew up always reading, writing and designing clothes. After graduating from high school, I enlisted in the US Air Force to pay for college. I traveled around the world and learned to have an appreciation and love for myself as well as other cultures. 


 I met my husband in the military and after being honorably discharged; we got married and started our family. I started a design business in Maryland and expanded it to a clothing store when we moved to Charlotte, NC. 


I used my success in network marketing to invest in my passions for clothing design and film production. My passion for film production and writing became a call I could not deny. I closed my store and started building my film production company. 
  
    Chronicles: Now you have a project that you've been promoting and it is quite appropriate for the times that we live in. Please share what the mission is of your #RebrandBlack initiative. 

Veronica:  The Mission of #RebrandBlack is to replace the negative brand that has been created and distributed about us. The #RebrandBlack initiative wants to show the world that there are more positive Black Americans than what's being portrayed through mainstream media, inspire action in Black Americans to accomplish more, while changing the way Black Americans are perceived around the world.  By providing the tools and knowledge to grow financial empowerment and political influence, the #Rebrandblack initiative will help shape the world for this and future generations. We will be showing a series of PSAs and providing information to help us reach our goals. 
:
    Chronicles: What is the significance or benefits of rebranding, and how can the readers get more information.
  
    Veronica: When you control your brand, you control a person’s perception about yourself. Companies align themselves with people, events or products that will increase their positive image to the world and on average increase their value. You can follow and participate in the initiative by going to www.rebrandblack.com and follow and share information.  

     Chronicles: Your concept of #ReBrandBlack for not only the individual, but for Black Americans as a whole is an intriguing one. This is part of the reasons that I've attempted to establish an internet presence to tell "our story" because if we don't value and tell it, who will? And this covers all aspects of society and the economy. Are you being successful in communicating that a collective $3.1 Trillion dollar economic base can establish its own infrastructure of production, marketing, authority and control and does not need to view itself as perpetual consumers and others as a source for approval, power and for handouts?" 

Veronica: The success of the campaign will be done from my end but the ultimate success will be judge from how many lives did it change. I believe new media is a way to reach people and also to let them see how effective the media with developing brands and how we can control it. With information and resources #Rebrandblack provides and the internet as a whole, black people know how powerful our buying and viewing power is. Now we have to get both of those on one accord. When we start to see policies and businesses change from what we do on a small level, we will become more powerful and realize we can effect it on a bigger level; like the civil rights movement. People use that as a base for political uprisings to this day and that started small. We just have to make sure we have a unified message and goal. Which #Rebrandblack does. 

Chronicles: What are some of your short term and long term goals? 


Veronica:  For the network marketing company, I want to get it at a steady five figure a month check by the end of June 2015.  I want to sell a pilot and two movies to a production company for theatrical release. For #RebrandBlack, we are donating $500 a month to any organization that represents our mission, help 25 your black people get internships at fortune 500 companies and government agencies, help 10 black people start businesses and more. You can find more information on the website.

Chronicles: That is a very noble effort on your part Veronica and you're certainly to be commended for reaching back and lifting up those who aspire for greatness. You're putting into action your mission statement. 
    
 Now in closing, I use the acronym Divinely Inspired; Victoriously Ascending...Diva! and ask all of our guest to express what those two phrases personally mean to them.  Do you care to share your thoughts? 
    
 Veronica: Divinely inspired: These words make me think of the moments that stories just come to me when I am out walking outside or meditating on a song. I find that when I am seeking peace and opening myself to how God wants to use me, I am at my most inspired. The abilities that I have been blessed with come easily when I am pointing it in the right direction; wither that’s helping someone with their marketing business, creating a story, motivation or helping to sell a product or brand. I try to pray and meditate to keep myself open to inspiration. 

Victoriously ascending: When you are rising financially, spiritually and mentally in different aspects of your life and are doing it in your purpose, I feel you are ascending victoriously. A lot of people will ascend in their finances, education or anything they work towards but a lot of them are not happy or content. When you are doing these things without peace of mind or spiritual peace you cannot enjoy what you have acquired or built. 

Chronicles:  Inspiring words spoken by a woman who has a vision and knows what it's like to see that vision unfold through Faith and Diligent Effort. You certainly have my support in all that you've placed your hands to.

Once again, I'd like to thank Author, Producer and Entrepreneur Veronica Person for visiting with Chronicles this week. She enthusiastically volunteered to adjust her presentation week from March, which was a great help to me in scheduling.

Remember that Chronicles is always looking for guest to appear and right now is the time to get in on the April interview roster.  Just drop me a line and express your interest in participating. Thanks again for visiting, and until next time:

Divinely Inspired; Victoriously Ascending...Diva!! 

Another Film by Veronica Pearson - Dammi Inc
"For Our Country" 



  Paul S. Jones FB Diva Chronicles (c) All Rights Reserved 2014-15

No comments:

Post a Comment