Thursday, January 15, 2015

FB Diva Friday Chronicles - Diva Michele Cannon

Abena Appiah
More From Michele Cannon
Michele's Apocalyptic film Meri-Mary-Mari  is enlisting the latest in high-tech gadgetry...TinyStic technology.

"Mary" is a mix of old school Bette Davis attitude with new school flavor. She will not be ignored!"    





Hello, and Welcome to another edition of FB Diva Friday Chronicles. This week I am especially excited to introduce Diva Producer Michele Cannon. 

Chronicles: Hello Michele, and a very special welcome to FB Diva Friday Chronicles. I'm just going to step aside and let you present who you are, and share this very exciting project that you're embarking upon.

Michele: I’m originally from Cincinnati, Ohio where.  As a young child, my artistic passions were obvious early on and my Grandmother put me in ballet classes at age 5.  I studied ballet and tap for 7 years while excelling in academic studies and having a hunger for the Word of God.  Looking back, I can see that foundation laid for what I was to pursue from age birth to 12 years of age.  read more>>




No comments:

Post a Comment