Thursday, January 22, 2015

FB Diva Friday Chronicles - Diva Melika Queely

Hello again, welcome to FB Diva Friday Chronicles. You may have seen her videos compassing Facebook, YouTube or other social media. She's an accomplished violinist that Chronicles is delighted to present; the lovely and talented Melika Queely. 

Hello Melika. It's really a pleasure to have you visit with FB Diva Friday Chronicles; Please give our reading audience a little bit of background information about you?
Melika: I'm from Handsworth in Birmingham, UK. I'm a mother, my daughter Kaliyah is 18 months. I am a professional violinist and model.

I began playing the violin aged 4, learning with various instructors from Birmingham. Being a musician has given me an opportunity to express myself in a unique way. I have played at many venues and I get to meet lots of interesting people.


Chronicles:  Where are some of the more interesting places that you have played and how can people access and support your music? 

Melika:  I have played at venues in the UK and Europe from Cathedrals and churches to concert halls, and party venues.  I actively use social media and you can find me on all social media platforms including facebook/melikatheviolinist and soundcloud/melikatheviolinist. 

Chronicles: So what are your plans for the near future? And with the New Year, did you make any resolutions?

Melika: I am recording for projects which will be released this year including original material by myself. I am also preparing for a tour with the 'gypsy jazz' band Strumpit, promoting the cover album entitled 'Psycho Gypsy Treatments' on which I am a featured artist.  I forgot to make a new year resolution! For me this year is all about balance. I'll be juggling a lot, with my music, modeling and family life. So I hope to get it just right. 

Chronicles:  The acronym used for Diva here is; Divinely Inspired, Victoriously Ascending. In your own words, what do those two phrases mean to Melika Queely? 

Melika:
Divinely Inspired is to allow God to speak directly into you're life and the choices you make. Allowing you to reach heights that can't otherwise be achieved.

Victoriously Ascending is to be triumphantly following the path God has ordained for you. Chronicles: Excellently stated Melika.  
Melika: Thankyou xxx

Chronicles:  Thanks to our special guest violinist, Melika Queely.  As previously stated, those of you on Facebook, can access her videos through her Facebook page, others can look her up on Youtube or simply Google Melika Queely. 

Thanks again for joining FB Diva Friday Chronicles and please consider being one of our special guest interviewees. You can do so by liking the FB Diva Friday page and leaving a message stating your desire to join us. Those who are already members, I'll will continue to send messages requesting your participation as we progress through 2015.  That's all for now...Remember!!

Divinely Inspired, Victoriously Ascending...Diva!!!



 


     Paul S. Jones FB Diva Chronicles (c) All Rights Reserved 2014-15


 

No comments:

Post a Comment