Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Business Coach and Consultant Louiseza Sanderson



More From Louiseza Sanderson!
Connect with Louiseza on Linkedin!

 
Hello FB Diva Friday Chronicles family. You've probably seen this week's guest on many platforms on Facebook. 

It is indeed a pleasure to welcome the very accomplished Louiseza Sanderson, founder of MindYourBlackBusiness.com. 

Chronicles: Hello Louiseza and welcome to FB Diva Friday Chronicles. Please share a little about yourself with the reading audience. 

Louiseza: Hi Paul. First of all thank you so much for sharing your platform with me. It's indeed a blessing and an honor anytime someone allows me to share my voice with their audience. I'd say I'm a pretty down to earth person, but I always knew I wanted to impact others. I enlisted in the AirForce right after high school and spent seven years in the service. 

I really appreciated the discipline and had the opportunity to meet wonderful people--some of whom I'm still in contact with today. Education-wise, I have a bachelors degree in business and an MBA.


Chronicles: You have a very popular group forum on FB called MY Black Business (MYBB). Please share what this is about with the Chronicles readers. 

Louiseza: The Facebook group is really a spin-off of my website Mind Your Black Business. I created the website almost one year ago, because I wanted to provide a place where Black businesses and the community in general could come to celebrate and support Black small business owners. The site provides information, resources and inspiration
regarding starting and maintaining a business. We also celebrate business owners by featuring them and their stories on the site. Along with the site I also wanted a place that encouraged dialogue. I wanted members of the MYBB community to have a place to share their own experiences or ask questions, because ultimately it's all about helping and seeing one another succeed. So, I created the Facebook group. 

Chronicles: I'm a member of your MYBB and you have instituted some interactive requirements that takes group membership beyond posting business opportunities. What prompted this approach?

Louiseza: MYBB is certainly not the only Black business networking group on Facebook or anywhere else. However, as I mentioned before, I really wanted the group to be more about community and the people. I think that one mistake that many people make when it comes to networking, is that they focus of advertising and pushing their services or products. They are numbers and sales driven, when in reality, people don't do business with ads or promotions; they do business with people that they know, trust and have a built a report. Granted, not everybody agrees with my outlook and some just flat out don't get it and that's certainly fine. I just try to engage everyone as much as possible--as do many of the group's other members. More often than not, the posts and conversations help someone in the group. When that happens, I'm on cloud nine. 

Chronicles:  What other activities are you involved like books or income opportunities? 

Louiseza: It's funny you ask that, because I joke that I spend so much time with the Facebook group that I'm sure most

people think that that is all I do. My "day job" is actually business coaching and consulting. I assist others with developing and managing their small businesses or business ideas. I'm also in the process of writing a book--admittedly, much of that process is still in my head.
 


Chronicles:  How can readers support works and connect with you? 

Louiseza: If anyone is looking for help with their business or nonprofit or business idea, contact me. I'd love to assist! Also, I want to encourage everyone to check out Mind Your
Black Business. I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with some great people during the journey so far and quite a few of them have graciously shared their business knowledge and experience. Their articles and posts are worth the visit, alone. Plus, part of the goal of MYBB is to share as many Black owned small businesses with the world. Check out the site to read their stories or maybe even share your own. Most definitely, I ask that visitors share the site with their networks. Get the word out and let others know that MYBB is here to support the Black business community. You can connect with me online: 

Personal 

Website: s3consultingservices.com 
Instagram:  https://instagram.com/louisezas 
Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/louisezas/ 
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/LJSanderson 
Twiter:  https://twitter.com/louisezas 
LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisezasanderson 
Google+:  google.com/+LouisezaSanderson 

Mind Your Black Business 

Website:  http://www.mindyourblackbusiness.com 
Instagram: https://instagram.com/mindyourblackbusiness/ 
Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/MYBlackBusiness/ 
Facebook:  facebook.com/mindyourblackbusiness 
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/louisezas 
LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/company/mind-your-black-business 
Google+:  google.com/+Mindyourblackbusinessusa 
Google+:  google.com/+LouisezaSandersonMYBB 

Chronicles: You have quite an internet presence and certainly offer a critical and timely platform that addresses the need of a consolidated forum for small business owners in the Black community.  As they say, defining a problem is half the battle and your MYBB Business Directory is an exhaustive categorical reference tool that be used for networking and establishing active reciprocating business commerce. I look forward with much anticipation as MYBB continues to make significant contributions to the national and international business markets. 

Now as you know, Diva! is the acronym for Divinely Inspired; Victoriously Ascending, and each week guest are asked to share what those two phrases mean to them. I'll ask you the same Louiseza: 

Louiseza: Divinely Inspired meas to be blessed to be a blessing... We all have been blessed with our own gifts/talents. However, so many of us go our whole lives without knowing what they are. The key is to look within, acknowledge and accept those talents. Don't let allow yourself to be swayed otherwise, because of fear, the
unfamiliar or the peanut gallery. It doesn't stop there, though. Once you accept your talents, act on them, because there is someone else who needs your help or just seeing you succeed will be their own inspiration.


Victoriously Ascending means once we accept our divine inspiration, only then can we victoriously ascend. This is about acknowledging what is best for us; setting our own terms of success and living our lives to our fullest and not according to another's definition. 

Chronicles:  Fantastic Louiseza and very encouraging words to persevere in the face of unfamiliarity and uncertainty. 

I'd like to thank Business Coach and Consultant Louiseza Sanderson for such an inspirational visit with Diva Chronicles. And remember that Chronicles is always looking for new stories to share with our reading audience. So if you have a business, or you're an artist of any kind, Diva Chroniciles wants to help you share your story. Until next time, remember: 

Divinely Inspired: Victoriously Ascending....Diva!










                                                         Paul S. Jones FB Diva Chronicles (c) All Rights Reserved 2014-2015










6 comments:

  1. This is good news that executive coaching has grow up to such significant level and every industry needs a business coach to success up the business in market. amy walker international business coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing good article about business coaching.We also provide better business coaching and promise your business must be successful .Please click here for more info
    business coaching News.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the resources which you mention in your blog but there are more resources which you can use. I hope in you next article you include these resources too.
    executive business coach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serve No Master
    Learn how to escape the doldrums of your cubicle farm and find a destiny packed with freedom and true prosperity. It's time to take your destiny back into your own hands.
    http://holly56morg.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete